Thursday 22 December 2011

Finally got round to it!

So, this time I am really going to try get into blogging. Its something I really want to do so I am. My aim for the year ahead is to post around once a week about anything that has really interested me or what I have been up to, which will provable be fashion related. So here it goes, my first proper post! Hopefully it won't be too bad.

I love a good bargin so thought it would be a good start to show a couple of things I have bought. I know I should really resist buying clothes on my student budget but sometimes it's just needed.

Leather Skirt, £10 from Armstrong's Vintage Clothing Emporiumm


Topshop Heeled Boots, £70 (should be £140)
Loved these to much but couldn't afford them so Ebayed it and got myself a wee bargin!


Swallow Collar Tips, £10, ASOS
Got these for my Gala Birthday!




So, it's only a couple of days left until Crimbo so would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and New Year. Expect lots of photos of Boxing day bargins!

No comments:

Post a Comment